Do you have a craving for some Dried Bat Wings?
How about some Witch Warts?
Oh well, more for us!
This past Halloween weekend my little boy & I had a blast creating what we call “Spooky Snacks”!
The best part of this was seeing my boy being creative & excited about something we were working on together!
I took 5 different size jars & filled them with the following goodies:
- Dried Bat Wings- Black Licorice
- Mummy Hearts- White Fudge Covered Pretzels
- Witch Warts- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Chips
- Goblin Eyeballs- Individually Wrapped Chocolate Eyeballs (not sure of their actual name)
- Lizard Tongues- Fruit Roll-Ups
Then we cut the paper to make tags so that each of our Spooky Snacks could be labeled properly! Next time I would make the tags a little smaller but we used what we had on hand & it worked out just fine!
My mother-in-law made this cute pumpkin (made with cupcakes) for us too!
He was almost too cute to eat…….. almost!